I am available to lead workshops and speak on the subjects of:
- science-tech-art collaboration in the 21st century
- the history of science and art
- current trends in science-based art
- art in science, science in art
- science and biomedical illustration
- science communication
- neuroscience-based visual art
- synesthesia and art
- consciousness and art
- ... and the like!
If you are interested in having me talk or lead a workshop at your university, company, or institution, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travel expenses & artist honorarium encouraged.
- "CITY SIGHTS" science-art in New York City
- "PLUTO (no longer a play)" by Superhero Clubhouse
- "On the Nature of Things" dance performance at AMNH
- "Pollination" at Ronald Feldman Fine Arts
- Mark Dion at Tanya Bonakdar Gallery
- "Frankenstein 2029" at Lafayette College
- "Time and Again" at Central Booking Gallery
- "SeismoDome 3" at AMNH
- "The View From Nowhere" at Hunter College
- "Space Between the Skies" at apexart
- "The Value of Food" at St. John the Divine
- 8th annual Imagine Science Films festival
- "Algorithmism" at Fringe Festival
- "v r 3" by Pippin Barr
- "Sentient Chamber" at the National Academy of Sciences
- "Jupiter (a play about power" by Superhero Clubhouse
- Various interviews in SciArt Magazine
- Reviewer: Forecast Public Art's Spring/Summer 2016 issue: "A Gallery in the Air"
- Contributing writer: BioArt: Altered Realities by William Myers
- Various artist interviews: Art Science Collaborations, Inc